Shadowrun: Hong Kong totems
From Shadowrun Wiki
This page lists all totems in Shadowrun: Hong Kong.
- All eleven player-selectable totems in Shadowrun: Hong Kong are Animal totems.
- The four Idol totems from Shadowrun: Dragonfall are no longer available in the Hong Kong campaign. However there are new Animal totems added that provide the same powers:
- Great Mother = Bear (was also present in Dragonfall)
- Dragonslayer = Bull
- Creator = Dove
- Wild Huntsman = Scorpion
- Unlike the others, the new Cobra, Fish and Leopard totems grant permanent buffs to the Shaman personally, rather than temporary boosts to their nearby allies or summoned spirits.
- Although Gobbet uses the Rat totem, it is not available to players.
Totems[edit | edit source]
|Bear||Bear is powerful, gentle, wise, and a protector of all the natural world.||Heals all allies within range of the damage from their most recent wound.||3||-||3|
|Boar||Boar is strong, aggressive, and ferocious.||grants a personal passive benefit of +15 HP total for the Shaman||-||-||-|
|Bull||The Bull is generous to those it cares for and hostile to those who might harm them.||Damage Reduction +3 to all allies within range.||3||3||1|
|Cat||Cat is secretive, sly, and stealthy and very hard to trap.||Dodge +1 to all allies within range.||3||3||1|
|Coyote||Coyote is unpredictable and ever changing. He is the trickster.||Quickness +1 to all allies within a range.||3||3||1|
|Cobra||Cobra hypnotizes her prey, closing in for the kill.||DMG +1 and Accuracy +5% to the Shaman for all attacks.||-||-||-|
|Dove||The Dove is a peaceful messenger and mediator.||Set all spirits break-away chance to 0% within range.||3||2||3|
|Eagle||Eagle is proud and keen sighted. He sees all.||+15% to hit for all allies within range.||3||2||1|
|Fish||Fish is quick and clever, evading the fisherman's hook and predator's jaws.||Shaman is -10% to be hit.||-||-||-|
|Leopard||Leopard is a natural predator with innate stamina.||Movement +1 and Armor +1 to the Shaman.||-||-||-|
|Raccoon||Raccoon is cunning and curious with a strategic mind and a thief's insight.||Move +2 to all allies within range.||2||2||1|
|Scorpion||The Scorpion fears nothing because it can kill any foe.||DMG +4 but Accuracy -10% to all allies within range.||3||3||1|