Shadowrun: Dragonfall weapons
This page lists all weapons in Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
Smartlink versions of ranged weapons (price is in parenthesis, when available) have increased accuracy, but require that the user have a Datajack and they typically require a higher Ranged Combat skill.
Pistols[edit | edit source]
- Pistols are most accurate at medium ranges.
- Pistol skill 4 reduces reloading to 0 AP.
- Revolvers can't use the Double Tap or Chainshot abilities.
|Tiffani Self-Defender||An elegant weapon, perfect security for the woman about town.||0||4||12||150|
|Fichetti Security 500||A low grade pistol carried mostly by guards.||0||6||12|| 150|
|Tiffani Self-Defender II||An elegant weapon, perfect security for the woman about town.||0||10||12||150|
|Ceska Black Scorpion||The most common gun in the shadows. Everyone owns at least one.||1||6||28|| 250|
|Slapdash Pistol||Made up of mixed parts from Ares, Cavalier and Ruger pistols.||2||6||14||1999|
|Ares Predator||The Ares classic is considered a premier heavy pistol.||4||10||15|| 550|
|Browning Max-Power||A powerful heavy pistol.||4||12||10|| 650|
|Cavalier Deputy||An old school revolver that gives increased damage but less combat options.||5||14||7|| 600|
|Savalette Guardian||This popular pistol can fire a 3-round burst.||5||10||12|| 1000|
|Remington Roomsweeper||A Remington favorite. Shotgun punch and spread an a heavy-pistol-sized package. Short range but wide spread.||5||14||4||1500|
|Ruger Super Warhawk||A modern revolver that gives increased damage but less combat options.||6||16||6|| 1250|
|Colt Manhunter||A heavy pistol created to perform perfectly under the most extreme situations.||7||14||16|| 1250|
|Ruger Thunderbolt||Lone Star's favorite heavy pistol.||8||14||12|| 2000|
SMGs[edit | edit source]
- Submachine guns are most accurate at medium ranges.
- Unlike other guns, SMGs fire two shots per attack. Each has its own hit and crit/weak chance. The damage listed is for a single shot.
|Beretta Model 70||A small sub-machine gun with big damage potential.||0||5||30|| 350|
|Uzi III||The most popular SMG in the world.||1||6||24|| 600|
|Ingram Smartgun||The professional street samurai's weapon of choice.||4||8||30|| 900|
|Colt Cobra TZ-110||A MilSpec SMG that's easily found on the streets.||5||9||24|| 1200|
|SCK Model 100||The SMG made famous by the Renraku Red Samurai.||6||11||24|| 1750|
|Heckler & Koch HK227||The high-end SMG that serves both security and shadowrunners.||8||12||30|| 3000|
Shotguns[edit | edit source]
- Shotguns are most accurate at short ranges.
- Shotguns have a chance to hit adjacent targets.
|Sawed-Off Benelli||A low-end, all-purpose shotgun, with the last few inches of the barrel sawed off.||0||10||4||280|
|Street Sweeper||A makeshift, home-made shotgun.||0||14||2||200|
|Ganger's Shotgun||Held together by duct tape, this shotgun has seen many owners.||1||6||4||250|
|Benelli Raffaello||A low-end, all-purpose shotgun.||1||12||4|| 400|
|Mossberg CMDT||The favorite shotgun of CorpSec worldwide.||4||14||8|| 800|
|Remington 990||A shotgun seemingly made for Shadowrunners.||4||16||8|| 1500|
|Enfield AS-7||An assault shotgun that has a burst fire option.||6||18||10|| 2500|
|Defiance T-250||A top-line shotgun for those that like the big damage.||8||20||5|| 3500|
(Assault) Rifles[edit | edit source]
- Assault Rifles are most accurate at longer ranges.
|AK-97||The most common assault rifle in the world.||0||10||24|| 500|
|Steyr AUG-CSL||An innovative new assault rifle with an integrated gas-vent recoil compensation system.||0||15||34||3750|
|Semopal vz/88V||A basic assault rifle that is surprisingly good.||3||11||30|| 800|
|Heckler & Koch G12A3z||Smaller than most assault rifles, yet just as deadly.||4||13||32|| 1500|
|FN HAR||An assault rifle used by CorpSec units. More accurate and pierces up to 2 armor.||4||12||36|| 1500|
|Colt M23||The most common assault rifle found in the shadows.||6||15||34|| 2750|
|Ares Alpha||Ares' top of the line assault rifle.||8||17||42|| 4000|
Sniper Rifles[edit | edit source]
- Sniper Rifles are most accurate at long range (longer than Assault Rifles).
- Sniper Rifles hit harder than Assault Rifles, but they have a small magazine capacity and do not have burst fire.
|Ruger 100-S||A stock sniper rifle easily found on the black market.|| 3
|Walther MA-2100||The official sniper rifle of the CSA. Pierces up to 1 armor.||6||18||5|| 2000|
|Ranger Arms SM-3||Extremely powerful, and with a variable-magnification scope. Pierces up to 1 Armor.||8||20||6|| 3000|
- The Ruger 100-S requires Ranged Combat 3, while the smartlink version of the same weapon requires Ranged Combat 4. This is possibly a bug, as no other smartlinked weapon has such increased requirements.
Machine Guns[edit | edit source]
- Machine Guns can fire in burst or full auto mode and have large ammo capacities.
- Machine Guns use the Rifle specialization.
- Due to their weight, most Machine Guns have a minimum Strength requirement.
|Vindicator Minigun||Six rotating barrels with an impressive rate of fire.||3||7||20||30||5000|
Tasers[edit | edit source]
- Tasers use the Ranged Combat skill, but do not benefit from any specific specialization, despite being sized as pistols.
|Pain Inducer||A customized taser with increased accuracy as well as a chance to spread to adjacent targets. 2 AP to reload.||0||8||2||800|
|Defiance Super Shock||A popular weapon with law enforcement. Its darts trail a wire, allowing a powerful shock to be delivered.||2||4||1||350|
|Yamaha Pulsar||The Pulsar has a higher capacity and range than the standard taser.||5||4||2||800|
Explosive Launchers[edit | edit source]
- Explosive Launchers fire mini-grenades that do AOE damage but have limited ammo capacities and slow reload times.
- Explosive Launchers use the Ranged Combat skill, but do not benefit from any specific specialization.
|M79 Grenade Launcher||A classic tube-fired grenade launcher.||1||14||1||500|
|ArmTech MGL-6||Portable grenade launcher that fires mini-grenades. 2 AP to reload.||3||12||6||1200|
Unarmed Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Unarmed attacks use the character's Strength for the base damage (i.e., 3 Strength = 3 damage).
|Fist||No weapon. No problem. Damage is equal to your Strength.||0||+0||-|
|Spiked Fist||Causes minor bleeding on target on impact, with damage of your Strength +1. May do AP damage on critical hits.||2||+1||350|
|Punching Dagger||Causes moderate bleeding on target on impact, with damage of your Strength +2. May do AP damage on critical hits.||5||+2||1250|
|Cestus||Causes heavy bleeding on target on impact, with damage of your Strength +3. May do AP damage on critical hits.||8||+3||2500|
Melee Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Most of the swords reduce the target's AP on a critical hit.
|Broom||Sweep away your enemies with this multi-purpose implement.||0||2||10|
|Baseball Bat||Knock 'em out of the park with this old-fashioned slugger.||0||2||50|
|Machete||Basically a sharp piece of metal with a handle. May do AP damage on a critical hit.||1||3||250|
|Katana||Cool sword. May do AP DMG on a critical hit.||3||4||650|
|Axe||A heavy axe made for cutting up your enemies.||5||6||1500|
|Hand-Forged Katana||A work of art and a deadly weapon. May do AP DMG on a critical hit.||5||5||1750|
|Dikoted Katana||A katana that has undergone the Dikote process, making it truly deadly. May do AP DMG on critical hits.||7||6||3500|
|Centurion Laser Axe||Has two welding lasers focused along the cutting edge, greatly improving its cutting effectiveness.||8||7||5000|
|Ares Mono-Sword||A sword with superfine monofilament wire attached to the blade edges. Extremely sharp and unlikely to blunt.||8||6||5000|
Throwing Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Throwing Knife||Low tech opens up so many possibilities.||0||10||4||250|
|Shuriken||Low tech opens up so many possibilities. May do additional AP damage.||0||15||6||600|