Shadowrun: Dragonfall runs
This page lists all Shadowrun: Dragonfall runs, in chronological order, excluding hub areas.
Runs[edit | edit source]
Act One[edit | edit source]
After completing the above run, you'll enter the Kreuzbasar for the first time.
Act Two[edit | edit source]
The runs in this section have to be done in order. However, you can choose to run the optional missions in any order, as they become available. For storyline purposes, taking on the optional Trial Run before others is recommended, as it enables optional goals in several missions.
Optional runs[edit | edit source]
The choice of optional runs increases as you complete the runs listed above. Party member-specific runs will only be available if you managed to hear enough of their life stories.
- Trial Run (immediately available at start of act, by talking to Luca Duerr)
- The Sewers (immediately available at start of act, by talking to the distraught sewer maintenance man)
- Hard Times (offered by Gunari Mettbach)
- Lockdown (offered by Xabier Ezkibel)
- Loose Ends [called "Pharma Cleanup Job" in game]
- Feuerstelle (Glory)
- Settling Debts (Blitz)
- The Engineer (Eiger)
Act Three[edit | edit source]
After completing the above runs, you now have access to the highest tier of equipment, consumables, etc. Also, crew members can now choose their Level 6 upgrades.
The prep for Return to Harfeld is your last opportunity to shop (or hang around) in the Kreuzbasar.