Samuel Beckenbauer is a character in Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
Background[edit | edit source]
A German ork, Samuel has organized a shelter for the less-well-off metahumans in the Flux State. Currently, he is desperate for contributions to help keep it going.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Talking to Herr Beckebauer reveals his troubles - and you can choose to donate the requisite sums to him, to help the needy of the Kreuzbasar:
- ¥250 will provide heating and insulation.
- ¥350 will provide a fully stocked library.
- ¥400 will provide trode nets ("electrode networks", essentially crude datajacks which allow the user to tag along with a proper decker in the Matrix) to quickly teach those in need of skills which are necessary to improve their lot.
- ¥500 will allow Samuel to rent a larger building and create a proper civic center - naming it after you. The center plays a crucial role in saving lives during the later part of the story.
- After contacting Alice, Beckenbauer will offer a run worth 22,000 nuyen, targeted at the local chapter of the Nazi-like Humanis Policlub: False Flag.
- After False Flag has been completed, Samuel will allude to a counterattack organised by him against Humanis.
- If you have convinced Silke to enter rehab and Alexander to leave Humanis, both of them eventually end up at Samuel's shelter.