Maxim is a character in Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
Background[edit | edit source]
A metahuman smuggler working with an anti-metahuman hate group. Perfect.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Maxim is the key to getting into the Humanis compound. At the roadblock with the Rammbocks, you can help him wipe out the competition or kill him along with everyone else to steal the shipment.
- Talking the Rammbocks down requires you to first confront and calm Maxim with either Willpower 3 or Etiquette: Gang. If you choose to fight, after combat and if he's alive, talk to him to get the all-clear.
- Once at the compound, he will be surprised that nobody's there to meet them. You can reply that it seems as if Humanis expected them not to make it.
- Once you've cleared out the building, the fight continues in the compound. Ensuring Maxim's survival will give you 1 Karma.
- After the run, Maxim will drop you an email, thanking you for saving his gang during the run and updating you on his involvement in the aftermath of the run.