Harfeld Manor Run
Harfeld Manor Run
The Harfeld Manor Run is the first run in Dragonfall.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Life was good. Easy jobs, regular pay, a reliable crew. But things went south and you had to drop off the grid. Put a bullet in the past and start fresh somewhere new.
The promise of opportunity and anonymity draws you to the free city of Berlin: The Flux-State, a grand experiment in social order. Corporations tread carefully here. Even the great dragon Lofwyr only has so much sway in the constantly evolving power structure of Berlin. The perfect place for a savvy shadowrunner to disappear and begin anew.
And, as luck would have it, home to your old partner-in-crime, Monika Schaefer.
It's your third run with Monika and her team. An old castle holdfast, one hour east of Berlin, perched on a hill overlooking the countryside. The job is standard smash-and-grab: crack the vault, grab the data, get out in one piece. A mediocre payday, but work is work. As the team gathers for Monika's pre-run briefing, you pause to take in your surroundings..
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Welcome to Harfeld Manor. You're introduced to the Berlin crew: Monika's the decker, Dietrich's the shaman and Glory's the street samurai/medic.
- Go grab your kit and a weapon before heading out.
Manor Foyer[edit | edit source]
- Explore the area and interact with the objects.
- There are a total of three guards for the first fight of the game. Take them all out:
- The desk terminal unlocks the door on the lower right; Decking is supplied by Monika if you lack it. Enter to find a Matrix jackpoint.
- Jack-in for your first Matrix run in Dragonfall; retrieve the Antiques Delivery Schedule paydata.
- Second fight of the night consists of 4 guards.
- Try not to bunch up as the grenadier might use grenades.
- Dietrich can summon a spirit from the glass case in the middle of the room.
- If you are a rigger, your drone can flank the enemy using the vents.
- Head down into the basement after the fight.
Basement[edit | edit source]
- Monika will insist on opening the door. Let her do so.
- After Monika dies, kill the guards which appear, and interact with the terminal.
- Once the terminal is activated, the team has to survive for 10 turns.
- As the goal is survival, kill enemies on a need-to basis.
- Once Audran arrives, avoid him.
- There's a location for Dietrich to summon a spirit.
- As the countdown draws to an end, be prepared to run to the designated location.
- Once all 3 members leave the area, the mission is over.