From Shadowrun Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source]
Grenades are consumable (single-use) thrown explosives. They normally affect a 3x3 area.
Team members (but not the player's character) will replenish their grenades automatically for free after every mission.
- Strength increases the distance a character can throw grenades.
- Throwing Weapons improves a character's accuracy when throwing grenades.
- Level 5 in Throwing Weapons will reduce the AP cost of throwing a grenade to 1 AP (instead of 2).
Grenade Types[edit | edit source]
- Fragmentation/High Explosive - These are your typical AoE damage grenades.
- Phosphorous - These cause immediate AoE damage and also light targets on fire, causing DoT.
- Concussion - These cause Action Point (AP) damage rather than Hit Point (HP) damage.
- Flashbang - Similar, but better than Concussion, these cause AP damage with no HP damage, but also make targets easier to hit.
- Smoke - A defensive grenade that makes targets harder to hit.
- Voltaic (unique to Eiger, if she chooses this as her reward in her personal mission)- Fry the nervous system and cook the organs of anyone in its blast radius.