For cheats, or to Report an issue open Debug Console
|Ctrl + F1
Alt + F1 Alt + ~ Ctrl + Alt + ~ Alt + Ö Ctrl + Alt + Ö
|Open Debug Mode
Alternative commands for keyboard layouts with extended Latin
shortcuts in Debug Mode:
- (Debug) + Ctrl U Toggle UI
- (Debug) + Ctrl M Toggle Zoom Constraint
- (Debug) + Ctrl W Warp
- (Debug) + Ctrl A Analyze
- (Debug) + Ctrl K Kill
- (Debug) + Ctrl G Fog of War
Cheats[edit | edit source]
Add karma to Current Player:
Type 'addKarma (number)'
Superspeed, Cannot be Shot, Higher Damage:
More Commands[edit | edit source]
Type 'addAP (number)'
Active Player Dies:
End Team's Turn:
Kills ALL Enemies within Indicated Radius:
Type 'slaughter (number)'
Kills ALL Visible Enemies:
Every Action has 100% to Hit:
Regenerate Random Selection of Hirelings:
Set HP to Indicated Amount:
Type 'setHP (number)'
Stun ALL Visible Enemies:
Developer info (SR Returns)[edit | edit source]
- "setHP <h>" set HP amount with integer h
- "addAP <a>" add AP amount with integer a
- "addKarma <k>" adds karma to current player with integer k
- "reboot" reboots the active level, sometimes hiring doesnt work when you do this.
- "killAI <uid>" , <uid>= the id number of the player you want, usually 100 to 120
- "slaughter <x>" , X = range , kills all enemies in a circle with radius X
- "deathray" kills all visible enemies
- "stunray" stuns all visible enemies
- "suicide" causes the active player to die
- "endturn" , end the turn of team
- "refreshHiring" if you dont like the hiring selection that was randomly generated, re-randomize it
- "toggleGodMode" gives you superspeed, can't be shot, higher damage
- "toggleNeverMiss" Never miss - makes every action have 100% to hit
- "load <x>" load a map named x
- "execute <trigger>" , <trigger> = trigger as named in editor
- "toggleFootfall" , disables sound
- "killAI <uid>"
- "stunPlayer <uid>" , <uid>= the id number of the player you want, usually 100 to 120
- "move <x> <y>" , X ,Y = grid square you want to move to... beware you could move off the map
- "loseControl <q>" , q = 1 to 4 how scary the spirit turns 1 being more scary than 4?
- "skipTeam" , set the teams skip flag to true or false
- "toggleFOW" - turn the fog of war on/off
- "showStats <uid>"
- "showSkills <uid>"
- "showplayervisibility <uid>"
- "SetCameraMode <q>" q = 0 to 2 for camera modes
- "SetCompassMode <q>" not sure q range
Dumping (SR Returns)[edit | edit source]
How to dump
1. Press F1
2. Press <Debug
3. Press Dump
A dump is a record of
1. Screen Capture
2. Analysis and Statistics Report
3. Log File 1 (Main Log)
4. Log File 2 (Console Log)
These 4 files should share the same timestamp and they will be found in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Shadowrun Returns\DumpBox
or wherever your steam is.
If your scene crashes, you may find more information near the end of one of the two logs.
If there is an issue HBS is investigating, please dump the logs to a file and mail the 4 applicable files
Debug Buttons[edit | edit source]
- Creates 4 error report files containing logfiles, screencapture and analysis
- Brings up a debug options window where you can view logs, set constants and logging channels
- [ hm? ]
- Toggle auto-hit, auto-miss, normal
- Enable fast speed, invulnerability and quadruple damage
- [Render] , [R= XXXX]
- Cycle through some all-purpose debug rendering modes
- [History] , [H = XXXX]
- Cycle through some specific tracking of recent events
- [Tile] , [T = XXXX]
- Cycle through some tile-specific [/web.archive.org/web/20150626000206/http%3A//shadowrun-returns.wikispaces.com%3A80/Debug%2BRendering debug render]ing modes
Draw Buttons[edit | edit source]
- Toggle Analyzer recording
- Toggle Log recording
- Toggle move grid rendering
- Toggle camera perspective vs orthographic
- Toggle Fog of War visibility
- Toggle some prop and wall camera passes
Other Buttons[edit | edit source]
- [1X] and [||]
- Cycle GameSpeed