Skills and specializations
Skills are the core of your runner's abilities, determining what they specialize in - and what they cannot do, even if their life depended on it. Each skill is tied to a specific attribute, which determines its maximum level.
A skill is further broken down into specializations, which determine the focus of the skill. E.g. Ranged Combat is divided into specializations using different types of firearms: rifles, shotguns, pistols, etc.
Body[edit | edit source]
- Cyberware Affinity: Unlocks the ability to install powerful cyberware weapons.
- Cyber Spur
- Hand Razor
- Monofilament Whip
Quickness[edit | edit source]
- Ranged Combat: The ability to fight using firearms.
- Dodge: How good your runner is at evading incoming bullets and other vehicles of harm.
Strength[edit | edit source]
- Close Combat: Exactly what it says on the tin.
- Throwing Weapons: The ability to throw knives or grenades.
Charisma[edit | edit source]
- Spirit Summoning: The Shaman's ability to summon spirits and control them. Unlocks totems.
- Spirit Control: Provides bonuses to summoned spirits.
- Conjuring: Bonus to the Shaman's spell tree.
Intelligence[edit | edit source]
- Biotech: Medical training that grants extra Hit Points when you heal with MedKits.
- Decking: The core ability of a Decker.
- Drone Control: The ability to control drones.
- Drone Combat: Unlocks bonus for your drones.