The Shadowrun Universe
Series is a science fantasy role-playing game(s) set in a near-future fictional universe in which cybernetics, magic and fantasy creatures co-exist. Shadowrun's
inception was in 1989 as a table top game. Since then it has continued to grow over the years expanded into a variety of other media, such as 46 novels in English (alone), multiple video games, a collectible card game, tons of art, and much more.
- Rigger 4 released! And it’s free! Go get it!
- Good news for you all–we’ve got a free book for you today! And it’s not just any book, it’s Rigger 4! Yes, we burned the midnight oil and more than a few brain cells to produce this fine product for you, and it is now available for download (Battleshop, DriveThru). If you need more than the [...]
- — jhardy - Apr-01-13
- Release bonanza! Three books ready to rock your Shadowrun game now out!
- Oh, have we got some fun for you today! Intrigue, double-dealings, addictions, nefarious deeds, secret plots, dark magic, and loads of attitude–all the things we love about Shadowrun spread over three books now ready for your enjoyment! We start with the final plot book for Shadowrun, Fourth Edition–Storm Front! Not only is this book now available for PDF [...]
- — jhardy - Mar-14-13
- Mercenaries and Talisleggers on the loose! Two new PDF releases: 10 Mercenaries and SRM 04-12: Showcase
- Late February winter blahs getting you down? We’ve got some explosive new Shadowrun e-books to heat things up! First we have a new sourcebook, 10 Mercs (Battleshop, DriveThruRPG), that provides details on ten lean and mean Sixth World mercenary corps: Cynical, Sold-out, and Skilled Hired guns. People without a country who know no loyalty. Opportunists, bottom-feeders, [...]
- — jhardy - Feb-25-13
Shadowrun Returns is a new Shadowrun project from Jordan Weisman, the creator of Shadowrun. Shadowrun Returns is a 2D turn-based single player game with so much to offer. The game is sure to make some old geeks very happy, while introducing new players to a dynamic gaming universe that is beloved around the world.
Things get even better! Jordan and Cliffhanger have agreed to collaborate on creating cross overs from both games, so you will get the best possible Shadowrun experience!
Shadowrun Online will be a tactical action RPG in isometric 3D, with emphasis on the RPG part. The game will feature two major parts – the action map, where a runner group execute missions turn-based and the meta game, with a city map where the legwork, mission preparations, crafting of software and character management takes place. It will be set in the 2070s and connect to both the tabletop game storyline as well as tie in to plots from Shadowrun Returns.
The game will be available for browsers and tablets in 2013.