Shadowrun: Dragonfall drones
From Shadowrun Wiki
This page lists all the drones available in Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
Drones[edit | edit source]
- Drones have a maximum range of 21.
- Drones fully repair automatically between missions, even if reduced to 0 HP.
- Besides what's listed below, higher drone classes are also more accurate.
- Drones can be repaired during missions using Drone Repair Kits.
Attack Drones[edit | edit source]
- Attack Drones have a semi-automatic weapon with a magazine capacity of 99.
|Armor||Abilities|| Drone |
|Doberman||C||A basic combat drone that every rigger should own at least once in their shadow career.||10||40||0||Single Shot||1|
|Strato-9||B||An old Lone Star hoverdrone that has been given a weapon upgrade.||12||50||3||Single Shot, Aimed Shot||3|
|Steel Lynx||A||Offers ground based firepower. It's like having another runner on the team.||14||60||4||Single Shot, Aimed Shot, Target Head||4|
|Guardian||S||From Ares, this is one of the best combat hoverdrones on the market.||18||80||?||Single Shot, Aimed Shot, Target Head, Target Weapon||6|
Support Drones[edit | edit source]
Support Drones trade weapon abilities for a limited number of grenades and medkits.
- Support Drones have a mortar for a weapon, with 1 AoE (but only if it hits), and a magazine capacity of 3.
- Drones replenish any consumables used for free between missions.
|Armor||Consumables|| Drone |
|Smoker||C||A support drone that is equipped to lay a smoke trail anywhere you need it most.||10||50||2|| x2 Smoke Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 TOHIT -15% 3 RNDs
x1 Fichetti Concussion Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 AP -1
|RoboDoc||B||A medkit on wheels, it's a runner's best friend in the heat of a firefight.||12||60||3|| x2 Advanced Medkit: HP +20
x2 Cavalier Concussion Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 AP -2
|Sundowner||A||This classic hoverdrone can support the team with both medkits and concussion grenades.||14||60||3|| x1 Advanced Medkit: HP +20
x2 Ares Concussion Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 AP -3
x2 Smoke Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 TOHIT -15% 3 RNDs
|Wolfhound||S||The best support drone in the biz. It will drop a grenade, medkit and even fight.||18||80||?|| x1 Advanced Medkit: HP +20
x3 Ares Concussion Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 AP -3
x1 Smoke Grenade: DMG 0 AOE 2 TOHIT -15% 3 RNDs